Friday, 29 June 2012

My Introduction

0


Greetings fellow people!
Nowait.. Viewers! Yes, I believe that's a much more suitable word.

Greetings Viewrs!
Fuck.. Typo..

Greetings Viewers1
Shit.

Hi.
Oh, so that uninteresting greeting worked fine. Fuck my life. And moving on..
Behold.. My Blog of Awesome!
Here you shall learn much, and discover what a sick lad I am and how much better I am than everyone else in the world, including you. Yes, most definitely you. [Insert suspicious gaze here]

Noo, I'm not really that bad. Seriously, I am actually a decent person :D
You can find out more about me on my About Me page, so I won't waste time going over how cool I am :)
Well, I made this blog in an attempt to, I don't know.. 'Create' something for myself I suppose, and not just that, but I also hope people learn from what I have to say/post.
I plan to post many things, with programming and Photoshop guides being amongst them and uh, yea.
That pretty much sums up my first epic 1337 h4x0rz post so uh.. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment